Be strong in Me; and you, too, Andrew; just as you were the first to find Me, you were found by me; so find the one who has wandered; Do not forget your first skill; from it I shall educate you for this new art. Formerly, naked into the deep sea, now naked into life; Formerly, hunting with a fishing-rod, now taught to fish with the cross; Formerly, you used a worm as bait; now I order you to hunt with My flesh. I alone know what is in the heart.
Anakin Plays Bob Dylan! This amazing film sets Edie up as the poor little rich girl who soul is being fought over by two of the most brilliant men of the last century. She must choose between Dylan and Warhol–it is amazing–she choosing wrong and pays.
This fictional battle is played so brilliantly–Warhol is EVIL–he even eats Hershey Kisses in Confession! Dylan is brilliant, insightful, and compassionate.
I do not think anyone else in the entire world will love this movie as much as me!
1. Power breeds reliance
2. There are ends to power.
3. I am not afraid
4. I am not pretending to be Dave
5. The end of control is not the end of power.
1. Solve the problem now, not yesterday.
2. Be very hones–and learn to keep your mouth shut.
3. Tell your truth, live your life, love as much as possible.
4. Forget fear, be on time, be honest.
5. Everything will be all right, you get what you need.
6. Read as much as you can–pay close attention.
7. Understand what you have committed too–ask lots of questions.
8. Be certain of what you are certain of.
9. Do not hunger for jobs–be patient
Remember, O my soul, the terrible and frightful wonder: that your
Creator for your sake became Man, and deigned to suffer for the
sake of your salvation. His angels tremble, the Cherubim are
terrified, the Seraphim are in fear, and all the heavenly powers
ceaselessly give praise; and you, unfortunate soul, remain in
laziness. At least from this time forth arise and do not put off,
my beloved soul, holy repentence, contrition of heart and penance
for your sins.
1. Do not be lazy.
2. Be consistent.
3. The whole truth is more then some of the truth.
4. Remember to be grateful.
5. A job is what one can do for them.
6. Understand what you bring to the table.
7. Forget what you do not need to remember.
8. Listen to where the blues come from.
9. Don’t be afraid of the root cause.
10. Make sense of the need to forgive
11. Make sense of now.